Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: formula/function result via repository Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
hans
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 05 Apr 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote hans Replybullet Topic: formula/function result via repository
     Posted: 05 Apr 2012 at 4:37am
Hi

I have a formula which I have placed in the repository. Next I am using this custom function  in a report next to the original formula.
Strange thing is that the original formula returns correct results but the 'formula' taken from the repository is missing certain results. 

I have discovered that following part/line in the formula in the repository function is somehow not interpreted correctly. It is part of a much larger formula

else if v7 = "SLS" and not(v4 startswith ["D", "S", "~"]) then "0 HWS"

The original formula line is:

else if {fact_sales_sellout.DataSource} = "SLS" and not({dim_components.ProductType} startswith ["D", "S", "~"]) then "0 HWS"

Another line in the repository function is working fine.(which has sort of the same set up)
else if not(v4 startswith ["D", "S", "~", "Lab", "Sundry", "Revenue"]) then "0 HWS versie2"


Has anyone got any experience with this?
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum