Topic: Using Multiple CSVs as a data source Posted: 04 Apr 2012 at 5:55am
I have a scenario where I have a main csv file with data which contains vehicle details and another file which has comments for that vehicle. There can be multiple comments for each vehicle. I have set up the files and linked them using the vehicle registration. When I produce a simple report on the vehicle it prints the report multiple times. ie for vehicle registration ABC which has 3 comment lines for it, it does 3 pages
abc comment line1
abc comment line2
abc comment line3
rather than have the comments all together.I think some sort of grouping is required maybe and could do with some advice please.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum