Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Parameter Filter Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
arunvisak
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 02 Aug 2011
Location: India
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 8
Quote arunvisak Replybullet Topic: Parameter Filter
     Posted: 04 Apr 2012 at 4:17am
Hi all,

I am using crystal report with sap b1.
In crystal report i want to filter the second parameter based on the first parameter.It works well if the second parameter is a combo box.but i want it in CFL.So when i try it in CFL its not filtering.The values are displayed without filtering.Any suggestions pls..


Thnx.
DAV
IP IP Logged
kchan
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 30 Aug 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4
Quote kchan Replybullet Posted: 30 Aug 2012 at 11:27pm
Hi Dav,
 
May I know how to filter 2nd parameter based on 1st parameter value using combobox?
 
I have a table A with date and categories, so my 1st parameter is a date selection and 2nd parameter is the category. If I select 1st parameter as 1/1/2012, I want to show CAT1,CAT 2 and CAT 5 in 2nd parameter.
 
1/1/2012  CAT 1
1/1/2012  CAT 2
2/1/2012 CAT 3
3/1/2012 CAT 4
1/1/2012 CAT 5
 
Can this possible?
 
Many thanks.
 
Kel
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum