Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
Posted: 04 Apr 2012 at 3:51am
It's been a long time since I used ODBC, but can't you just change the the database that the ODBC connection is pointing to, and then in the report refresh your database?
I don't know what infoview is, so I can't assist in that regard
Joined: 29 Oct 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1587
Posted: 09 Apr 2012 at 8:16am
If you want to change the datasource of a report on BO, you need to do it from the CMC, or use Crystal Designer and change the datasource there and resave the report to BO.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum