Guys,
I am completely stressing out over this, so any help/advice/criticism would be GREATLY appreciated!!
I will try to lay out the basics of what I am trying to accomplish, in the case that I am overcomplicating things; however, I think I am pretty much on target for where to go, just clueless as to how to get there (which is really just as bad as not even knowing where you are going, right)??
I am trying to do the following (I work for a Healthcare Organization, so I will be reference Patients and such, if that matters in the grand scheme of things):
I am trying to pull a Listing of All Patients that have had at least 2 Office Visits/Walk-Ins (can be 2 of one or 1 of each, as long as it is 2 or more, total) within a Specified Date Range (I have Parameters/Formulas to acquire these and pass them to a Subreport, one for a Start Date and one for an End Date).
**This seems relatively simple to do; however, it needs to be Grouped by Provider.
What I have done is this:
In the Main Report, I have placed the Person.PID as the Group Header 1, and Document.ID as Group Header 2…then, I have created the Formula "Document Count Total" of the Documents (the Selection Criteria pulls only the specified document types, so this makes for a good count)…
***In the Main Report, the Person and Document tables are linked by PID
I have passed the Person.PID, Start Date, End Date, and Document Count Total to the Subreport, and am only pulling (Selection Criteria in the Subreport) records where "Document Count Total" >= 2, which gives me the correct information (gives me only people whom have had at least 2 OV/WIn combinations).
In the Subreport, I have placed the USR.Pvid as the Group Header 1, and Person.PID as Group Header 2...
***In the Subreport, the Person and Document tables are linked by PID, and USR table (for Provider information) is Linked to the Document Table, so that the Responsible User for the Document, not the Person/Patient, can be retrieved.
The problem is this:
If I put the Subreport in the Main Report’s Report Footer, I only see information for the last Person.PID from the Subreport, which makes sense because all previous records have been overwritten…
I need to figure out a way (I’m guessing an array) to store the Person.PIDs (from the Main Report), so that they can be passed to and searched upon in the Subreport; this way, I could run the Subreport only once (Main Report Report Footer), but still get all of my Patient PIDs from the Main Report.
**In addition, if an Array is the way to go, I would need to store far more than 1,000 values/elements, so I was wondering if there is another option in creating Multiple Arrays?
Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!!!! 
Ron
Edited by ronc96@hotmail. - 29 Mar 2012 at 8:30am