Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Page count per client on batch report?? Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
domerdel
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 24 Feb 2012
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote domerdel Replybullet Topic: Page count per client on batch report??
     Posted: 28 Mar 2012 at 11:44am
I am running a report with the following table fields
 
1. Client Name (First & Last)
2. Client ID #
3. Order Date
4. Item Name.
 
Some clients have several pages of data, others only have 1 or 2.. I'm trying to create custom numbering groups. 
 
Let's say I generate a crystal report, It's 40 pages of total data. There's 2 clients.

Client A has 15 pages worth of data. Client B has 25 pages.  I want the report to say Page 1 of 15 to indicate you're on Client A, and Page 1 of 25 to indicate you're on client B?
 
Anytime I do a report, it just does a generic page count 1 through 40. How do I section this out?
IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 29 Mar 2012 at 5:17am
group on client
in the section expert use a formula to set new page after on group footer
Not onlastrecord
also set "reset page number" to true on group footer
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum