Joined: 27 Mar 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Topic: Summarizing Group header values Posted: 27 Mar 2012 at 8:39pm
I have an issue while developing drill down report in Crystal Report XI R2. I need to get the sum of all values from Group Header 2 and display them in Group Header 1.
For instance,
In Group Header 1 Room No.of Attendees Room1 2 Combo1 10
Room1 is an individual room and combo1 is combination of multiple rooms. In this case, it is 3 rooms.
When clicked on Combo1 from GH1 it should drill down to GH2.
Group Header2 Based on date 12/2/2012 Combo1 5 12/3/2012 Combo1 5
In the same way, i need to drill down to next lower level for time wise.
But my issue is that, I am not able to get the summary in Group Header 1, Group Header 2
Group Header 1 Room No.of Attendees Room1 2 Combo1 30
Combo1 should actually display 10 instead it is displaying as 30 (because database has 3 entries for individual rooms of 10).
Tried with Running total and summary option with no use.
Is there any option to get the summary of lower level group header and display them in higher level group header?
Joined: 27 Mar 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Posted: 30 Mar 2012 at 10:24pm
Thanks for your response kostya.. I could not achieve through this formula as report has multiple drill down option.
But created different sub report to get the total value for each level and displayed them in group header. Though it is tedious and not an efficient approach, I have no option than this.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum