Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: NEED HELP ME .. Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
SavasYILMAZ
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 27 Mar 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote SavasYILMAZ Replybullet Topic: NEED HELP ME ..
     Posted: 27 Mar 2012 at 12:07pm
Hi all,
http://i42.tinypic.com/kf4c3k.jpg
I could not figure out this problem
IP IP Logged
epement
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 27 Mar 2012
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 6
Quote epement Replybullet Posted: 27 Mar 2012 at 8:59pm
Originally posted by SavasYILMAZ

Hi all,
http://i42.tinypic.com/kf4c3k.jpg
I could not figure out this problem

A more direct question would be helpful.

.


Edited by epement - 28 Mar 2012 at 2:10am
IP IP Logged
SavasYILMAZ
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 27 Mar 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote SavasYILMAZ Replybullet Posted: 28 Mar 2012 at 1:21am
??
IP IP Logged
epement
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 27 Mar 2012
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 6
Quote epement Replybullet Posted: 28 Mar 2012 at 2:16am
Originally posted by SavasYILMAZ

??

Sorry for the accusation. Having links to JPG files with no explanation in the body of the message is usually a spam trick. And in fact, I visited this link yesterday to see what it was, and I saw an image referring the user to a sales web site.  My post was referring to that.

When I visit the hyperlink now, I see that there is a Crystal related question now.

.
IP IP Logged
rkrowland
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 20 Dec 2011
Location: England
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 259
Quote rkrowland Replybullet Posted: 28 Mar 2012 at 2:20am
Originally posted by epement

Originally posted by SavasYILMAZ

??

Sorry for the accusation. Having links to JPG files with no explanation in the body of the message is usually a spam trick. And in fact, I visited this link yesterday to see what it was, and I saw an image referring the user to a sales web site.  My post was referring to that.

When I visit the hyperlink now, I see that there is a Crystal related question now.

.
 
I'm in agreement, I read your post and ignored it for the same reason.
 
As for the problem, I'm unable to help - perhaps try posting in the vb.net section of the forums.
 
Regards,
Ryan.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum