Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Need all dates to appear even if null data Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
dmlark
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 09 Feb 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4
Quote dmlark Replybullet Topic: Need all dates to appear even if null data
     Posted: 27 Mar 2012 at 9:03am
I need to see all sales data for everyday on a calendar, regardless if it amounts to zero or not.  I am currently grouping on day, week & month & need to link a subreport to the date, however if there are no sales that day, there is no link.  How do I force all days to show up?
 
I have tried linking to an external database of dates with a left outer join & it doesnt run at all.  I tried using an IsNull fuction to make it into a zero figure, but it doesnt show up.
 
Please help...
Dana
IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 27 Mar 2012 at 11:00am
usually the outer link to a db with all dates is the solution
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum