Home
Crystal Reports Training
Crystal Reports XI
Crystal Reports .NET
Crystal Reports Forum
News
Tech Support
Active Topics
Memberlist
Search
Help
Register
Login
Report Design
Crystal Reports Forum
:
Crystal Reports 9 through 2022
:
Report Design
Topic: Batman's - Non Repeating Header
Author
Message
batman
Newbie
Joined: 16 Oct 2007
Location: Canada
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Topic: Batman's - Non Repeating Header
Posted: 17 Oct 2007 at 10:17am
I have a client that wishes to supress the header in a report so that it only appears once per page. The section I am referring to is Groupheader#2B.
I believe the answer is in the section header but I am an extreme novice with Crystal.
Batman
Batman
IP Logged
rahulwalawalkar
Senior Member
Joined: 08 Jun 2007
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 731
Posted: 24 Oct 2007 at 7:03am
Originally posted by batman
I have a client that wishes to supress the header in a report so that it only appears once per page. The section I am referring to is Groupheader#2B.
I believe the answer is in the section header but I am an extreme novice with Crystal.
Batman
IP Logged
rahulwalawalkar
Senior Member
Joined: 08 Jun 2007
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 731
Posted: 24 Oct 2007 at 7:05am
Hi ..
Go to Report Menu -->Group Expert-->Select the Group Name then select the options button.
You will get Change Group Options dialog box go to options Tab and uncheck the option Repeat Group Header On Each Page
cheers
Rahul
IP Logged
wattsjr
Groupie
Joined: 25 Jun 2007
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 51
Posted: 24 Oct 2007 at 9:30am
Hi batman,
Or, if that's not what your trying to do, you could;
Right-click on the Group
footer
2 section,
Select the Format Section option,
Highlight the Groupfooter2 entry and check the "New Page after" box.
This will start each Groupheader2B on a new page.
If there is a Groupfooter2B, use that one instead.
Regards,
-jrw
IP Logged
Printable version
Forum Jump
-- Select Forum --
Announcements
Talk with the Author
Self-Publishing
Job Postings
New feature request
Report Design
Data Connectivity
Technical Questions
Tips and Tricks
Crystal Xcelsius
Report Design
Data Connectivity
Writing Code
Tips and Tricks
Report Design
Data Connectivity
Writing Code
Tips and Tricks
You
cannot
post new topics in this forum
You
cannot
reply to topics in this forum
You
cannot
delete your posts in this forum
You
cannot
edit your posts in this forum
You
cannot
create polls in this forum
You
cannot
vote in polls in this forum
HOME
|
FREE EBOOK
|
PROGRAMMING GUIDE
|
PURCHASE
|
REVIEWS
|
CONTACT ME
|
FAQ
|
LINKS
|
PRIVACY
|
CLICK PLAYS
|
BAEZL
© 2004-2026 Brian Bischof. All Rights Reserved.