Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: how to get cumulative total Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
vgutta
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 19 Mar 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4
Quote vgutta Replybullet Topic: how to get cumulative total
     Posted: 22 Mar 2012 at 6:28am
I have cross tab table in the following format
 
row1             3    4     5
row2              2   3     4
total              5    7     9
cumulative     5    12   21
total
 
cumulative total is 5, (5+7),(5+7+9)
 
Can anyone help me in generating the cumulative total and how can I insert into cross tab...
IP IP Logged
kostya1122
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 13 Jun 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 475
Quote kostya1122 Replybullet Posted: 22 Mar 2012 at 7:31am
you could try something like
if  column = 1 then sum(value,column 1) else
if  column = 2 then sum(value,column 1) + sum(value,column 2) else
....
place into cross tab as a maximum
IP IP Logged
vgutta
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 19 Mar 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4
Quote vgutta Replybullet Posted: 22 Mar 2012 at 7:46am
I am sorry how to insert the cumulative row in cross tab....I am new ti reports
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum