I have an issue with some sort of connection that exists between subreport data tables and main report data tables.
I have a report with tables A and B and a subreport with tables B and C
I have linked the subreport via a field that is common in both places from table B. table B is a relations table having id of fields in A and C that relates these two together. Data in A can be connected to a related document with data in table C or standalone.
Anyway when I have data that is in table A and not related to any other document (has relation info in table B but no id relation to table C) it does not show me the row dataset. As if the document from rowset from table A cannot exist in the report if it is not related through B to document in table C.
Can someone tell me please how are these 3 tables connected if they are split to main and subreport.

I am loosing my mind trying to figure this out.