Joined: 29 Oct 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1587
Posted: 22 Mar 2012 at 6:00am
I am just saying if you have a isnull filter then it should be first before any other filter. Also check in your options (worded a little different in some versions) for 'Convert Other NULL Values to default'. There is also the same check in Report Options (which I believe overrides the Option settings). Then there is the 'Exception for NULLS' in the formula editor.
Nulls always seems to an issue with me, so I almost always set an formula while developing a report that will show me the result of a null check (i.e. In a formula just put isnull({wkrofile.closed_date} and see what you get).
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum