Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: isnull with next and previous Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
howardW
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 20 Mar 2012
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote howardW Replybullet Topic: isnull with next and previous
     Posted: 20 Mar 2012 at 12:41pm
Is there a way to use isnull with previous and next records?
 
I need to set suppression if  the next or previous {account.number} is null
 
Suggestions??
IP IP Logged
kostya1122
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 13 Jun 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 475
Quote kostya1122 Replybullet Posted: 20 Mar 2012 at 12:53pm
it might be as simple as this 
isnull(next({account.number})) or isnull(previous({account.number}))


IP IP Logged
lockwelle
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
Quote lockwelle Replybullet Posted: 21 Mar 2012 at 5:26am
The only proviso I will mention, is that next and previous don't care about grouping boundaries, otherwise...
 
I think that kostya1122 syntax is correct...or at least it is what I would try.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum