Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Disable CR looking at Business View Manager option Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
jim_chance@yaho
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 17 Feb 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 5
Quote jim_chance@yaho Replybullet Topic: Disable CR looking at Business View Manager option
     Posted: 19 Mar 2012 at 5:22am
Is there a way to disable a Crystal report in XI or 2008 to NOT automatically link/associate to the Business View Manager LOV when setting up a dynamic parameter?

I can't get into managing the BVM LOV side of things, so I need an option in my report to NOT connect to BVM for a dynamic parm.

When I choose dynamic, then new and begin selecting the fields I need; it flips to using "existing" and points to a group which comes from the BVM LOV.

How can I make it NOT do this?
URGENT issue.
jim_chance@yahoo.com
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum