Topic: Getting rid of white space between 2 text objects Posted: 19 Mar 2012 at 2:55am
Hello everyone,
I'm hoping you can help me. I have a text object in one Report Footer and another in a second report footer. There is a small white space between the 2 objects that I cannot seem to get rid of. Does anyone have any tricks that I may be able to use?
Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
Posted: 19 Mar 2012 at 4:47am
I think that CR has a built in gap between sections.
you might try underlaying one section with another, thought I don't have any direct experience doing this myself...it sounds like it might be what you are looking for.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum