I've created a report showing the different collections per client. These collections are then devided into 2 colloms, Paid to us, and paid directly towards the client. Now I would like to give a percentage of the amount paid to us, and the amount paid to the client.
I want it to look like this:
ClientCollectionsTo us%us%To client%client Client A 100E 75E 75% 25E 25%
Client B 200E 75E 37,5% 125E 62.5%
I thought exactly the same, however, I'm getting or 1, of 0. Does is matter that the collections are a sum? I grouped the clients, and placed a sum over the collections...
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum