Joined: 04 Mar 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 29
Topic: how to select the next 3 dates in a subreport Posted: 15 Mar 2012 at 12:30pm
Hi CRXI GURUS,
I have a report that shows when a client is discharged from a Mental Hospital (in the main report) and then in a subreport when thier next Outpatient service was delievered. I want to know their next 3 services. In the subreport the group sort expert is greyed out. Is there a way to write a group selection formula for the next 3 dates after the discharge date? I appreciate any help.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum