|
Hi
I have a crosstab that I need help with. I want to calculate for each employee at a location the percent billable each month.
My cross tab is set up as follows
Location m1 m2 Total
UK BILLED 274.5 355.5 630.00
AVAILABLE 239.69 321.69 561.38
@Embedded 114.52 110.51 112.22
with billed being a sum of the hours billed, available being a sum of
the hours available and the embedded summary being set up as follows
(GridValueAt (CurrentRowIndex, CurrentColumnIndex ,0 ) / GridValueAt (CurrentRowIndex, CurrentColumnIndex ,1 ) )*100.
What I want to do now is to hide the billed and the available rows and
to just show the embedded summary cell in the crosstab. I tried to use
suppress but you are still left with the white space that may cause
problems when we export to excel.
Any ideas. I am using crystal 2008
Maybe the embedded summary is not the way to go with this
Edited by mchughl1 - 15 Mar 2012 at 5:09am
|
|
not sure if this will work but try using a formula like (table.BILLED/table.AVAILABLE)*100 instead of (GridValueAt (CurrentRowIndex, CurrentColumnIndex ,0 ) / GridValueAt (CurrentRowIndex, CurrentColumnIndex ,1 ) )*100
|