Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: display on screen only? Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
jbalbo
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 17 Feb 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 219
Quote jbalbo Replybullet Topic: display on screen only?
     Posted: 15 Mar 2012 at 4:25am
Hi,
 
Is there a way to display a text box on a report on the screen only?
I have a report when run it will get exported to Excel.
I wanted to add a textbox on the top to say for Export Only...
Just a goofey idea!!!
Anyway if anyone know how, I'd like to try
 
Thanks
Joe
 
IP IP Logged
lockwelle
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
Quote lockwelle Replybullet Posted: 15 Mar 2012 at 8:47am
not that I know of since...CR exports what you see on the screen to Excel
Sorry
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum