Joined: 15 Mar 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Topic: can't print page footer in 1st page Posted: 15 Mar 2012 at 1:53am
Hi - I have a report in which a barcode needs to generate on all pages of the report and it needs to print in the same exact location on each page. The barcode is used by an inserter machine and contains page number and total number of pages. I thought this would be fairly easy to do in the page footer - but I can't get the page footer to display or print on the first page. Any ideas as to how I can get the page footer to display on all pages including the 1st page? The other dilemma I am faced with is that it can't be at the very bottom of page - it needs to be up a little higher than the typical page footer. Where would I change the size or location of the page footer? I have very limited knowledge of crystal reports and am trying to learn what I can as I stumble through different projects - so I really appreciate any suggestions anyone can provide.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum