Joined: 09 Feb 2012
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 25
Topic: Dynamic Column Sort Posted: 13 Mar 2012 at 3:25am
I've been asked on multiple ocassions if it's possible in CR (XI) to click on a column header (or anything in the report, for that matter) and re-sort the data by that field (ascending or decending would be a secondary question). I'm sure that this comes from the common ability in most other data applications that allow such data sorts.
Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
Posted: 13 Mar 2012 at 5:00am
CR XI doesn't have this ability, at least not that I know of.
I believe that 2008 has something closer, but as my company is moving away from CR, I haven't had a requirement to look further into capabilities of 2008.
As I recall, they were allowing the user to change the report subtly without having to requery the database, and I think that sorting would be one of those features...but I don't know for sure.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum