Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Display Execution times (Durations) Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
mWilson
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 04 Aug 2010
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote mWilson Replybullet Topic: Display Execution times (Durations)
     Posted: 04 Aug 2010 at 9:42am
I wish to see how long a report takes to execute.

I tried to set a value BeforeReadingRecords and place it in the report header, and a second formula in the report footer WhilePrintingRecords.

There is no time difference. 

This is the first of many timing experiments I want to run on various reports.

Any examples I could use please?

M.
IP IP Logged
ynixon
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 12 Mar 2012
Location: Israel
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote ynixon Replybullet Posted: 12 Mar 2012 at 11:42pm
did you find a solution ?
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum