| Author |
Message |
sri-knight22
Newbie
Joined: 06 Jan 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 16
|

Topic: Two Text boxes Posted: 08 Mar 2012 at 5:14am |
|
I need to add payment instructions to a report. I have one set of payment terms for domestic (Net 15, Net 30, and Upon receipt) then I also have a set for international customers.
I cant seem to get a formaula that will have
if {database field} = Net 15, Net 30, Or upon Reciept then show [this box] if {database field} = Net 15 intl, Net 30 Intl, or Upon Receipt intl show [this other box]
Help please
|
IP Logged |
|
|
|
kostya1122
Senior Member
Joined: 13 Jun 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 475
|

Posted: 08 Mar 2012 at 5:28am |
|
the formula should be like
f {database field} = ["Net 15", "Net 30", "upon Reciept"] then "text you want to display" else
if {database field} = ["Net 15 intl", "Net 30 Intl", "Upon Receipt intl"] then "the other text"
|
IP Logged |
|
sri-knight22
Newbie
Joined: 06 Jan 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 16
|

Posted: 08 Mar 2012 at 7:56am |
|
I think I didnt explain my self correctly. I need two separate text boxes and not a formula around the data base field. I have some special formatting and what not for the test itself. I guess a better questions would be for suppressing one box or the other.
|
IP Logged |
|
kostya1122
Senior Member
Joined: 13 Jun 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 475
|

Posted: 08 Mar 2012 at 8:38am |
|
ok. from what i understand you have two text boxes and you need conditionally suppress them, if yes then right click on text box go to format text >>common tab click X-2 then place a formula like {database field} = ["Net 15", "Net 30", "upon Reciept"] do the same with the other text box
|
IP Logged |
|
|
|