Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Crystal 32 bit Runtime on 64 bit OS Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
mahesh30
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 07 Mar 2012
Location: India
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote mahesh30 Replybullet Topic: Crystal 32 bit Runtime on 64 bit OS
     Posted: 07 Mar 2012 at 11:22pm
Hi,
 
I am using crystal report 2005 in an application which runs perfectly on a 32 bit machine. Now when migrating the applicaiton to Windows 7 64 bit machine, I get the below mentioned error
 
Could Not Load File or Assembly CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine, Version =10.2.3600.0
 
When I install the 64 bit crystal runtime, the reports are working fine. Is it possible that by any way I can get the report to be working with 32 bit runtime?
Thanks,
Mahesh
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum