Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Reports Don't show Sections Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
stevbren
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 20 Nov 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 33
Quote stevbren Replybullet Topic: Reports Don't show Sections
     Posted: 02 Mar 2012 at 11:57pm
Hello,
I have encountered an issue. When I open a report, the sections that are supposed to appear on the left do not show, and when I click, the menu item stays in this space. If I click on something else, that stays visible as well. Anyone ever run into this, I can't work.
I am running Windows 7 with a 32 bit OS.

Thank you,
Steve
IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 05 Mar 2012 at 3:37am
Likely these are suppressed sections
check under File>Options>layout tab
Mark the Show Hidden Sections as TRUE
IP IP Logged
stevbren
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 20 Nov 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 33
Quote stevbren Replybullet Posted: 14 Mar 2012 at 7:55am
Thank you for the reply. It turned out to be my video card on Windows 7. someone reinstalled it for me and all is good. That I would pass that along in case anyone has an issue like this. 
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum