Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Commit a formula as parameter Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev  Page  of 2
Author Message
rkrowland
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 20 Dec 2011
Location: England
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 259
Quote rkrowland Replybullet Posted: 27 Feb 2012 at 1:35am
I know it will work on my system, I use subreports all the time! :)
 
That's why I'm struggling to understand why it isn't working for you when there doesn't seem to be any problems with the links.
IP IP Logged
nathaniel
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 23 Feb 2012
Location: Germany
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 6
Quote nathaniel Replybullet Posted: 02 Mar 2012 at 1:52am
I am using

CR Professional; Producttype: Full
11.0.0.1282

What version are you using?
IP IP Logged
<< Prev  Page  of 2
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum