Hi All,
I am fairly new to crystal and I have a seeming simple set of data to pull into a report but the problem is that I need to gather pieces from 4 tables and 1 stored procedure and 1 View.
The report was working OK before adding the View and attempting to select only records with a balance GT 0.00.
When I added the data field to the report and refreshed, I get a never ended record reading session!
Unfortunately that View is the only place I can pull balance data and need to filter the roughly 50,000 current records down to a known 16,000 records with a balance.
Any ideas on how this might be accomplished?
Currently, I am pulling name, addy, dob, EE#, and ER.
I am grouping on EE# in order to weed duplicate records. I was thinking that adding the balance data would not be a big issue since I was already weeding dups this way but the thing never stops running. It hit over 1 billion records before I stopped the report.
Edited by Getch - 02 Mar 2012 at 2:33am