Joined: 22 Oct 2007
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Topic: Learning Crystal Posted: 22 Oct 2007 at 10:46am
I recently joined an organization that has had Peoplesoft for quite a while; but hasn't done much to take advantage of the report writing capabilities available through Crystal.
What do you suggest I do to get started?
I am certainly interested in your two books, so I would appreciate the links to purchase.
Joined: 09 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2458
Posted: 22 Oct 2007 at 11:10am
Hi Tim,
Thanks for your interest in the book! I assume that you're only using the stand-alone version of Crystal Reports and not the version integrated into Visual Studio .NET. Just click on the flashing banner at the top of this page to go to Amazon.com.
Thanks,
Brian
Please support the forum! Tell others by linking to it on your blog or website:<a href="http://www.crystalreportsbook.com/forum/">Crystal Reports Forum</a>
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum