Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Report Footer Percent Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
psalm19
Groupie
Groupie
Avatar

Joined: 19 Feb 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 48
Quote psalm19 Replybullet Topic: Report Footer Percent
     Posted: 24 Feb 2012 at 5:36am
I'm sure this has been asked several times on this site but in my search I couldn't find any useful results.
 
I'm hoping someone can help me with a report footer percentage results for a count of a single field with various "statuses" records.
 
Report contains two main fields "Order Numbers" and "Status" and the status categories vary. The detail section displays the returned records.
 
There's a Running Total Fields for each of these Order Numbers and Statuses in the report footer section which works great but am hoping to add the percentage next to each of the returned results.
 
I'm able to insert a summary percent in the Group Footer but would prefer the percent show up in the footer.
 
Hope what I'm looking for makes sense...Big%20smile
IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 27 Feb 2012 at 4:14am
did you try a Cross tab in the footer?
IP IP Logged
psalm19
Groupie
Groupie
Avatar

Joined: 19 Feb 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 48
Quote psalm19 Replybullet Posted: 27 Feb 2012 at 4:40am

Until you suggested it I had never used the cross-tab footer before, very cool, this will save some time in gathering the totals but I don't see an option to include percentages along with the totals for each row.

IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 27 Feb 2012 at 4:49am
I think you can use running total in a CT as long as the architecture that created the RTs is also the architecture for the CT.
You can insert multiple values into the summarized fields (although they stack)
IP IP Logged
psalm19
Groupie
Groupie
Avatar

Joined: 19 Feb 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 48
Quote psalm19 Replybullet Posted: 27 Feb 2012 at 11:33am
Ok, thanks for your help! I couldn't get it working the way you described but the requestor is satisfied with the output I provided. You da man!
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum