Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Problem Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Gurbs
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 16 Feb 2012
Location: Ireland
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 216
Quote Gurbs Replybullet Topic: Problem
     Posted: 24 Feb 2012 at 1:44am
Hi all,

I have a bit of a strange problem in CR.

I've created an invoice in CR. When I look at this in Design mode, I can see the entire page. But as soon as I go to Preview mode, it cuts off half the page. It doesn't show up on the second page either, it just disappears. But when I double click somewhere on the top half, it opens a second tab screen, where it show's the entire page. The name of this page is 10 digits. It looks a bit simular to opening a sub report, accept that we didn't create a subreport.

Does anyone have any idea what is causing this? And more important, how I can fix this? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,

Gerben
IP IP Logged
lockwelle
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
Quote lockwelle Replybullet Posted: 24 Feb 2012 at 4:59am
sounds like it is driving down into a group...
 
Is there a group header that would be called 10 digits?
 
Don't know why it isn't displaying though, perhaps someone else does.
IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 27 Feb 2012 at 4:10am
I would agree with lockwelle that it is using groupdrilldown and the 10 digits you are seeing is the value in the group (like an invoice number).
In the section expert look to see if anything is set to for 'Hide drill down ok' as true or uses a formula for this setting.


Edited by DBlank - 27 Feb 2012 at 4:11am
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum