Joined: 17 Oct 2011
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 19
Topic: Report total from subreport Posted: 22 Feb 2012 at 6:14am
I have a field on a subreport that I need a total on the main report for the field. I have so far only been able to get group totals. Is there a way in CR XI to get the overall total?
Joined: 29 Oct 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1587
Posted: 22 Feb 2012 at 6:30am
I am assuming that you have a running total of some sort in the sub-report. You then could created a formula that assigns that running total to a shared variable, then you should be able to display that shared variable in the main report (in a formula).
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum