Joined: 21 Feb 2012
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Topic: Printing multiple reports Posted: 21 Feb 2012 at 12:07pm
I'm using crystal reports 12.0. I want to print several reports at once (a traveler for a manufacturing plant), each report has a different format. But, all the reports draws the info from the same tables, same parameter. So, I want the user to enter in one parameter WO# then have all the reports shown together in the viewer, and then print all at the same time......What is the easiest way to do this?
Joined: 20 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3702
Posted: 21 Feb 2012 at 4:59pm
If you just have Crystal Reports and not Crystal Server or BusinessObjects, you'll have to either write your own code to do this or purchase a third-party software package that will provide this capability for you. First I would look into Crystal Server. There is a good list of third-party tools to give you a start looking at other software here:
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum