Joined: 20 Dec 2011
Location: England
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 259
Posted: 21 Feb 2012 at 1:26am
I'm not sure I follow, let's say for example your user chose 31-60 days as their sorting option - your sort column should match entirely to the 31-60 days column. Other columns won't match as we're not performing any kind of sorting on them.
Could you post an example of what it's doing at the minute and what you'd like it to do instead?
Joined: 20 Dec 2011
Location: England
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 259
Posted: 21 Feb 2012 at 1:28am
I do remember some sort of dynamic sorting option from a while a go - but I don't remember how to do it haha. I'll have a snoop around and see if I can find it.
Joined: 20 Dec 2011
Location: England
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 259
Posted: 21 Feb 2012 at 1:37am
I found the following, I can't really help you any further than this as I've never used the option and for some reason not known to me my Crystal reports doesn't even have the sort control option under Insert.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum