Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: subreport data not exporting Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
jbalbo
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 17 Feb 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 219
Quote jbalbo Replybullet Topic: subreport data not exporting
     Posted: 10 Feb 2012 at 9:08am
I think my prior ?? has to do with this problem
I have a report that runs a subreport
When I export the file to CSV, The subreport data doesn't go????

Thx

IP IP Logged
lls8000
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 01 Dec 2009
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 7
Quote lls8000 Replybullet Posted: 17 Feb 2012 at 8:15am

Did you find a resolution for this? I'm running Crystal 2008, and I can see the subreport data on my Crystal screen, it will export in a pdf, but not in a txt or ttx file. In the subreport, I'm checking for isnull or "", and adding a string of asterisks in those cases. I can see the asterisks on the Crystal screen. And the non-null fields are exporting, but not the asterisks. Which seems really odd. I'm working on a flat file, so record length is very important. Thanks! lls

IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum