Joined: 20 Jan 2012
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 12
Topic: Top 25 and bottom 25 sellers report Posted: 14 Feb 2012 at 7:56am
Hi
New to the forum and also Crystal Reports, so bear with me.
I need to produce a sales report that has the top 25 and also the bottom 25 sellers by product group, of which there are a number of groups.
I can produce it with one or the other, but cannot work out if it is possible to produce a single report that has both the top 25 and the bottom 25 for each product group.
Joined: 20 Jan 2012
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 12
Posted: 17 Feb 2012 at 5:24am
Thanks for the replies.
As noted in my original post I am new to Crystal Reports and do not follow your suggestions. Possibly I have not explained it properly.
I have a number of product groups (trees, shrubs, bedding, herbaceous, alipnes etc - yes I work in a garden centre) and I have listed the total sales of each plant within each product group for say January this year.
Within each product group their may be 200 or more different plants. I have sorted then from highest to lowest sales and now only want to see the top 25 and the bottom 25 selling plants are in each product group.
I have set it up so that when a product group changes a new page is started, as the report needs to be split between different buyers, so using report footer won't work.
Further suggestions in very simple terms would be appreciated.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum