Topic: Count with always 8 characters Posted: 16 Feb 2012 at 11:11pm
Hi all,
I am working in CR to create an overview for a bank. I want to export the file into a text file.
In the footer I want a count and a sum of all the different payments. These fields needs to be 6 and 10 characters long. I used to next formula's:
Almost there. It is now giving me 14,026, where I would like him to show it like 014026. Is it something in the formula, of do I need to change some settings somewhere?
Joined: 20 Dec 2011
Location: England
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 259
Posted: 17 Feb 2012 at 2:00am
Originally posted by Gurbs
Almost there. It is now giving me 14,026, where I would like him to show it like 014026. Is it something in the formula, of do I need to change some settings somewhere?
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum