Joined: 02 May 2011
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 28
Topic: Pulling Totals from different lines Posted: 10 Feb 2012 at 10:01am
Hi! I have a question, please.
This is what I have:
EE ID Last Name 1 FTE 2 FTE 3 FTE
3333 ME 1.00
3333 ME 0
3333 ME .50
This is what I need:
EE ID Last Name 1 FTE 2 FTE 3 FTE Total FTE
3333 ME 1.00 0 .50 1.50
I cannot seem to be able to get the FTEs to pull up onto the same line. Can you please tell me how to get this to work in Crystal XI. I would really appreciate the help.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum