|
I have a set of reports that are set up on a schedule to run from BOE. However, although I have the parameters set properly and the database connection is fine, and the reports run successfully, they don't have any data in them. When I export to an rpt from BOE and then open the report in Crystal and run it, using the same parameters, I get data. What am I doing wrong? All my other reports run just fine off of BOE. One of the differences is that I have a subreport in these reports.
|
|
Make sure that the sub-reports are connected to the correct data source.
One time I was developing a report with a sub-report. I was developing on the test server. Then I moved the report to production, but forgot to change the data source on the sub-report and the same thing happened to me.
Also, double check the Database Configuration in the CMS,
most of the time I use;
"Use custom database logon information specified here".
But sometimes and I don't know the reason I have to use;
"Use original database logon information from the report".
Also make sure that
"Use same database logon as when report is run" is checked under "When viewing report:"
I hope this helps.
|