|
I have a budget report I am working on where I have a lot of custom-sorted groups, and I think it is somehow preventing me from sorting how I want to in another sub-group. This is basically the lines of information I want to sort:
Appeal Fund Amount Event 1 Program A $50.00 Event 1 Program A $40.00 Event 2 Program A $30.00 Event 3 Program B $90.00 Event 3 Program B $10.00 Event 1 Program A $20.00 Event 3 Program B $60.00 Event 4 Program C $70.00
The report is initially grouped by FUND, but in custom categories, like so:
Event Category (depending on Fund) Overall Fund Category (depending on Fund) Fund
You see there are three groups here. Each group, because of the nature of the report I am doing has a "specified sort" order.
This is what I want: Event Category (depending on Fund)
Overall Fund Category (depending on Fund)
Fund Appeal (sorted alphabetically)
The problem is, when I add group 4: Appeal, it does not sort alphabetically. So then, I get repeat group names, like this:
Event Category 1 Overall Fund Category 1 Program A Group 1: Event 1 Group 2: Event 2 Group 3: Event 1
The reason is simply that when I ask it to sort my lines of data (see top) by "Appeal", it does not do so. I believe it has something to do with my specified sort order groups, but I cannot see how or why, or how to solve this.
Does this make any sense? If so, any idea what my problem is?
Thank you!
|