Joined: 02 May 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 42
Topic: new page problem Posted: 29 Jan 2012 at 8:50am
I have a report with a small summary - 5 or 6 lines - followed by a more detailed summary generated by a subreport - it used to follow on page 1 and continue to page 2 if ncessary but now it starts on page 2 (after I made some query changes to the subreport)
How can I keep the subreport from starting a new page??
Joined: 02 May 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 42
Posted: 30 Jan 2012 at 7:05am
The right click on the subreport did it, I had already unchecked it in the section expert - interesting thing is that even when the subreport output was only a couple of lines and would have fit with plenty of room it still did a page break.
I have several reports that do weird things with page breaks - I bet the same thing is wrong with them
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum