Joined: 06 Jan 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Topic: Crystal & Excel Data Posted: 06 Jan 2012 at 7:57am
I've created a crystal report from Excel Data. My Data has 100,000 row and 37 columns. Excel is connected with data base expert and is my active connection. My problem: All of my records are not being read by Crystal. I know because my grand totals are not correct. Is there a limitation on rows of data that crystal sees? Anyone have any ideas. Thank you so much for any input!
Joined: 08 Jan 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 20
Posted: 25 Jan 2012 at 5:17am
No limit; when you preview the report you should see "Records: 100,000" at the bottom of the viewer. If Excel is connected to your database, why don't you connect your crystal report directly to the database instead of Excel?
Joined: 06 Jan 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Posted: 25 Jan 2012 at 6:34am
Thank you for your reply. Can you tell me how I would connect directly? I am using an excel spreadsheet with the data.
It is very odd..sometimes I get connected and CR sees all of my data from excel and other times I can not get CR to see all of my rows. I know I am doing something wrong but I can't figure it out.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum