Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Plot missing dates on graph Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
danstaunton
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 17 Jan 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote danstaunton Replybullet Topic: Plot missing dates on graph
     Posted: 18 Jan 2012 at 1:10am
Hi,

I am having a similiar issues to the user in this post -

http://www.crystalreportsbook.com/Forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=4723

I am trying to build a bar chart that shows the total number of calls for each day, for the past 8 days.

I want the x axis to show the dates and the Y axis to show the total number of calls.

Now the problem I have is that not all of the dates are stored in my database. So it means my chart will not show the range of days within the 8 day range.

I tried the solution but unfortunately it does not work for me. I have attached an example below -

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/713/examplesx.png/

As you can see if finds the missing dates. However I am not sure how to show the other dates.


Edited by danstaunton - 18 Jan 2012 at 1:18am
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum