Topic: Page 1 overflowing Posted: 17 Jan 2012 at 6:41am
Hi - I am having trouble with a report (an invoice) overflowing onto a second page. The top of the second page still shows as page one and none of the footers are showing on this extra page. This invoice has only one line item so there is no need for a second page. I checked in the section experts and none of the "Add New Page" are checked. I am a total novice at Crystal Reports so I am probably missing something basic.
Joined: 11 Mar 2011
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 251
Posted: 17 Jan 2012 at 11:20pm
Do you have "Keep Together" checked? Also do you have a section open that you can shrink/Suppress to make room on the first page? Is the page set up the correct size for the paper you are printing on?
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum