Joined: 05 Feb 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Topic: formula on date values in a group Posted: 17 Jan 2012 at 5:34am
I have a report which shows the start and end dates when users were members of an employment benefit, for some users there will be multiple entries, with the latest start date having no end date. I need a formula which will flag those users who's latest start date is less than 52 weeks from when they previously left the scheme. I think I'm going to have to use a sub-report but I'm a newbie to using arrays etc. Below is an example of a record in the report that meets the criteria:
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum