Joined: 16 Dec 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4
Topic: Display data in a single line. Posted: 14 Jan 2012 at 2:00pm
Hello!
For a report that I created, there is a scenario, I need to display data in a single row in the detail section.
So the current report output looks like this(I will be using these data items in the detail section of the report.):
Joined: 20 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3702
Posted: 14 Jan 2012 at 2:29pm
Instead of trying to put it all in a details section, create a group on Cont Name. Suppress the details section and put the Max of each field (except Cont Name) in the group footer.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum