Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: New to the Product Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
dslusher
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 19 Dec 2006
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote dslusher Replybullet Topic: New to the Product
     Posted: 19 Dec 2006 at 10:05am

I'm the network adminstrator for a local government.  They have purchased a finacial program that has Crystal Reports XI.  They went through training but most of the users are totally lost.  They need to have Crystal Reports done in layman's terms.  I'm looking for books, videos and/or websites that can assist them.  Of course I'm looking for free stuff at this time but if I knew there was something great, I can push to put it in the budget.  Can anyone give some direction?

IP IP Logged
-che
Admin Group
Admin Group


Joined: 09 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 5
Quote -che Replybullet Posted: 19 Dec 2006 at 10:31am
IP IP Logged
dslusher
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 19 Dec 2006
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote dslusher Replybullet Posted: 19 Dec 2006 at 12:29pm
Thank you.................I think this book might be what the users want.  Again, thank you.
IP IP Logged
BrianBischof
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: 09 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2458
Quote BrianBischof Replybullet Posted: 19 Dec 2006 at 2:40pm
Since all of your users really need the information broken down into layman's terms, I would appreciate it if they have any feedback on the book and post it on the forum. I'll be publishing it in Spring 2007 and having user input would be very helpful.

Thanks,

Brian
Please support the forum! Tell others by linking to it on your blog or website:<a href="http://www.crystalreportsbook.com/forum/">Crystal Reports Forum</a>
IP IP Logged
Ken Mock
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 10 Jan 2012
Location: Canada
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4
Quote Ken Mock Replybullet Posted: 12 Jan 2012 at 11:06am
I don't know of any free resources, I have completed two courses at BCIT on Crstal Reports and for the average report the courses cover all the basics.
Ken
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum