Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: I get no data when i export my report to excel(Dat Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Wajdi86
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 11 Jan 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote Wajdi86 Replybullet Topic: I get no data when i export my report to excel(Dat
     Posted: 11 Jan 2012 at 5:59am
Hi,

I have a report that contains in its header a sub-report and some group headers containing the column names and the column values, the details section is empty.When i export the report to excel (data only)i get no data in the excel file, i just get the sub-report.I'm wondering why i can't get the other data in the report
IP IP Logged
lockwelle
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
Quote lockwelle Replybullet Posted: 12 Jan 2012 at 6:37am
I am guessing that the column names are labels, and since you asked for data only, CR is only exporting the data, not a text label.
 
I haven't exported data only, I have exported the entire report with page headers and footers successfully.
 
 
IP IP Logged
Wajdi86
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 11 Jan 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote Wajdi86 Replybullet Posted: 13 Jan 2012 at 3:08am
no , i don't think so, because the report contains a sup-report in the first page which displays the report name, the company name ...when i export the report to excel (Data only) i get all the data (which are labels) belonging to the sub-report but i get nothing in the main report .it's like the main report is empty
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum