Joined: 11 Mar 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Topic: Database field repeating Posted: 12 Jan 2012 at 4:42am
I have set up a simple report to list the unconfirmed pick tickets as a checklist for the warehouse.The database field is pick_ticket_no. I just want to see this number one time. It is repeating this number for each item_id listed on the open pick ticket. We don't need to see the items. This is taking up a huge amount of space on the report. All of the other fields are repeating also for each theoretical item Id. How can I suppress all of the unneeded extra data...
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum