Joined: 06 Jan 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 16
Topic: Table will not hold Posted: 10 Jan 2012 at 8:38am
I have two issues with the same field i am working with.
In my system I have 5 different types of purchase orders that can be created. In the database these types are identified by 1, 2, 3, and 4. I have a field in my report called PO Type and it pulls this number in. I am trying to create a parameter that will allow a user to either look at all types or pick one.
I have tried created both a parameter that represents a number as well as a string. The parameter is static and I pull in all values. I also create a custom value called 'All'. I assign descriptions to these parameters and allow multiple values.
the first issue I have that the value field will not hold. I have added it several times, saved the report, but it always reverts back to none.
My next problem is when adding a record selection formula I use the following statement
(is {?POType} = 'All' then true else {PO.Purchaseordertype} = {?POType})
when I put this in Crystal tells me that where I have {?POType} a number value is required there.
With both of these issue im not sure how to proceed.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum